Sliding Windows WeatherTight™
Maximum sizes for fixed windows and sliding panels vary by width, height, wind zone, glazing requirement, and roller capacity. Your local Nulook fabricator will be able to advise you whether a configuration is possible or contact NALCO Technical support.
As a guide, sliding window panels of up to 1.4m high by 0.9m wide are recommended. Other sizes are available.
- The head frame has a unique removable head adaptor to allow secure fitting and removal of the sliding panel.
- A low profile double glazed sliding window panel is available to maintain a consistent sight line.
- Two frame cover extensions that increase facing cover by 21mm are also available when required.
- FS (fixed, opening), SFS and SFFS configurations are available.
- Configurations with over light windows are available.
Glazing, Beads and Panel Types
- Beaded panels are used to provide for a wide range of glazing options from 4mm to 24mm.
- A low profile double glazed sliding window panel is available for maximum glazing surface.
- A range of 10 beads are available to accommodate glazing options from 4mm to 24mm and to provide a variety of finishing styles from sloped to square.
- A range of interlockers, stiles, and rails are available to create a wide range of configurations.
Aluvent passive ventilator enables passive ventilation to be included into sashes and fixed windows. Refer to the Aluvent section.
Standard range of flashings include 84mm, 71mm, 63mm, 58mm, 53mm, 48mm, 41mm, 38mm, 31mm, 25mm, and 14mm. Refer to the flashings section.
Refer to the hardware section.
Refer to the jambliners section.